05 July 2011

Father's Day in Mobile










For Father's Day, my mom and I took my dad to Mobile, AL for the weekend. We had a really great time and it's really beautiful down there. The first three pictures are from the trip to the beach on the last day, before heading back home. We went to this delicious seafood restaurant for dinner the first night and it had this cool old boat outside in the parking lot. When we first got there, after checking into the hotel, we drove around and explored the city (which reminded me a lot of Savannah) and came across a square with Spanish benches and flags and a fountain. After the beach the last day, we visited one of the best restaurants I've ever been to and they had that map with pushpins to show where everyone was from.

No comments:

Post a Comment